Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Posts and Brokeback Mountain

     I know it's been a very long time since I last published, that mostly has to do with the fact that the last month has consisted of nothing but AP and IB testing. I've been exhausted. I will start publishing on Sundays (except next Sunday since I will be camping). Sundays are a very convenient and easy way for me to publish as it's the day I typically have the least amount of work. I have a very interesting post coming up next time, but today I'll keep it short and simple.
     A month ago, I watch Brokeback Mountain with my girlfriend, and I cried. I don't often cry at movies, but I cried. For those who have not seen Brokeback Mountain, it is a movie about two homosexuals (one played by Heath Ledger) who must keep their relationship a secret. After being discovered, one member is brutally murdered and the other is lied to in order to about the circumstances of his lover's death. It's an incredibly sad tragedy about a world that doesn't understand homosexuals and a world that hates homosexuals. It's a very worthwhile watch and I would recommend that everyone watches it. Until next time, thanks for all you guys do for the homosexual community!

Search This Blog