Sunday, February 24, 2013

Plans

     Todays article is just another article about what I'm going to write about next. For those who haven't picked up on it, I've been accussing people of hypocrisy religiously (how religions preach equality and agency but don't practice it), socially and religiously (The Golden Rule), and socially (by claiming to fight against oppression, but only oppression of specific groups while oppressing people themselves). The points I try to make may br hard to understand simply because I am not the best writer there is, but I will always try to get my point across because I'm aiding a worthwhile cause. My next few articles will be about why oppressing homosexuality is morally wrong and supporting it is morally right. Some of these articles may seem similar to past articles, but they will differ to better illustrate these points of morality and homosexuality.

Search This Blog