Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Schedule

     As a blog designed to enact change, regular messages need to be published in order to show my consistent belief in this cause. In order to accomplish this I am setting forth a Schedule of Publications for this blog as follows:

     -Original articles and statements concerning issues of oppression shall be issued each Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday
     -Videos, short statements, and other people's arguments concerned with oppression will be posted each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
     -My own personal beliefs are various random subjects as appeals to me at the moment will be published each Saturday
 
     Seeing as I am barely posting this schedule today and my introduction yesterday, I will not be posting any additional articles or statements today. Thank you everyone for standing what you believe in and keep posted daily.

Search This Blog